torstai 26. kesäkuuta 2008

just so tiared

Topic says it all. I am tiared so tiared, i think i never been this tiared.
Dressing up lately has been such a challenging to me. Just wanna stay home wearing PJs.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ummm.... that striped mens t-shirt is definetly one of my favourites these day. so cozy and makes me feel comfortable.

something YAY today, going to Nightwish concert with my sister. Love that band.
Gonna wear all black and my polka dot tights.


Ewww my mirror is dirty



Coldplay- Violet Hill




this song just is my favourite song at the moment.

3 kommenttia:

wendybird. kirjoitti...

this is such a cute outfit, jenna! youre so adorable. yeah, keep me motivated! haha.

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

I love that skirt with the striped top! You were tagged by me!

Unknown kirjoitti...

käy mulle ne baarit,, sellane baari ois kiva missä kuulis joai mun musaa.. mut katellaa sit! :)