sunnuntai 10. elokuuta 2008

INSPIRATION OF DAY



Oh I adore Keira, she is such a inspiration source for me these days, just if I would own such an coolness that she has I would be the happiest girl on planet.
This practicular picture is one of my favourites from her, the setting and the boots with that crazy-ish night outfit it is just insane.
This picture is from her VOGUE photoshoot, I think it was year 2007? or 2006? anyway, It is one of my all time favourite photoshoot from anyone.
Im sooooooo excited about her coming movies ´´edge of love´´ and ´´the dutchess´´. 

4 kommenttia:

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

The Duchess looks interesting. I saw the previews...her hair looks so manic and curly! *hehe*

I was 8, a couple months shy of turning 9 when I moved to the US :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I like Keira too, I think she is a lovely actress!

Mademoiselle M.

Thumbelina kirjoitti...

I cannot wait for either of those films either. The warddrobe in The Edge of Love is definitely drool worthy.

*Sigh* that spread of Keira makes me so sad about the new vogue cover.

Ciao ciao darlin <3

Unknown kirjoitti...

come and check todayspost, i shared my blog with my boyfriend whos awesome writer, singer and poet and he has amazing style so come and give him a feed back!
se ois niiii kiva, ku mä pyysi häntä mukaa et is kiva et ihmiset kommentoisi! <3