perjantai 1. elokuuta 2008

Dorka & Doris

Say hello to my and my roomies two kitten.
they were orphan kitten, my roomie found them and we saved them.
They have been living with us two days now, they are goofing around, finding new exciting things and eating so much, just living that little kitten should live. Still they are bit shy around us but not hiding under our couch like the first day they did.

Dorka (mine) is that greyish / brown / black-ish / white striped one. She is such a dork, she has attitude.
Doris (my roomies) is that black / white one, she is such a sweetheart and allways teasing her sister.
They does so many goofy things, they just melted our hearts, what was life before them?? I don´t remember anymore. Does it feel like this when you get pregnant and have your firts baby? hah, bet it does...I feel like such a mom at the moment.













Oh yes, and I did get new digi camera... Canon Ixus 860 I.
hm, don´t now how to feel about it at the moment but the sale man did say it is good. It is just that I was sooooo in love with my Canon Ixus 75 so this just feels like Im cheating :(

It has been so long since my last uptade... So much has been happening...
Next monday my new work at kindergarden is starting. Im little nervous but still excited. Wish me luck!

5 kommenttia:

Kelly-Ann Maddox kirjoitti...

Those pictures have just made my day! :) So adorable..

Good luck with the new camera. You will get used to it and taking snaps to be proud of in no time, I'm sure.

Unknown kirjoitti...

eläimet oikeesti muuttaa sun elämän, ne on sun vauvoja, lapsia. ja et enää koskaa voi elää ilman. niin on mulla olllut. mulla on aina ollut eläimiä :) ne on osa mua <3 dorka on aivan ihana! samoin kämppiksesi :)

MEMEME kirjoitti...

oh my....they are too cute!!

Ashley Wilkins kirjoitti...

Cute cats. :)

Wish my dad wasn't allergic.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh gosh, I just love your little kittens! They are so sweet... I really like the grey one... Thank you for these cute pics!

Mademoiselle M.