keskiviikko 23. heinäkuuta 2008

dance, gaspard , dance

I wish it would be fall and winter now. I wanna wear all the layers and I definetly hate showing skin, Im so self-doubting about myself... isn´t it horrible when you walk past window of some store and ofcourse you have to check up how you look like...and all you can see is short and fat girl with bad hair day. That happens to me all the time when it is summer.
When it is fall or winter i feel more confident, and what would be more cozyer than wearing dress, cute cardigan and great jacket paired with adoable hat , tights and amazing pair of boots. That is when I feel the best, when Im covered up.

So, this friday Im leaving to kotka for some party with my roomie .I do not have money at all but our friend take us there with is car and there is free drinks... why not go? hahah it will be challenging to cope with 20euros. Only two days.

Also, they say it is gonna be sunny and warm. so no leggings, no jeans... I wanna wear some cute bohemian feeling dress or shorts and cute top.

Kate Bosworth looks absolutely darling here





This outfit is perfect for hot summer day...

Ok, I have mission to have PERFECT legs.
It means running at least 4 times a week for 40-60minutes.
running is so great, it makes just feel good about myself.

What else...Oooh, I lost my camera for somewhere.
So I can´t take pictures of my outfits. Sucks.

One last thing. I found this video of Gaspard and Clemence. It is the most sweetest thing I have seen for a while. they are so frikin gorgeus together.
awwww I just wanna give hug to them.




yeps, that´s it for now.
bye.

picture: tfs. Clip: youtube

2 kommenttia:

Rosé Magritte kirjoitti...

that would be so sweet jenna, i'm surprised anyone even reads my blog haha!

and good luck with your leg workout! i could never have that kind of dedication baha

Laura @ The World Looks Red kirjoitti...

Ah that video is so cute! :D I dance around to that song in my room sometimes too, but unfortunately not with such a cute boy haha!

Thanks! The tshirt I'm wearing is by Amplified, got it at a Dutch brand-network store called Men At Work.
It's also available here:

http://www.sugarbullets.co.uk/ramones-teeshirts-pt1-42.html