lauantai 5. heinäkuuta 2008

wanted the bags

Went movies to see Wanted with my friend.
Before movie started came the basic trailers from coming movies and other commercials. There came this The Dark knight trailer...
After it happened this:

friend- OOOOH im so excited to see Ledger as a Joker....

me- meeee tooo, it gonna be fabolous.

friend- yes, because there hasnt been anyone to beat Michael Dougie from his role as Joker.

me- Michael Dougie?!?!?

friend- yes.

me- you mean Michael Douglas.

friend- ahahha yeps thats what i ment.

me- well, he has never been Joker...It was Jack Nicholson.

friend- who cares...

me- well they are not the same. there is huge ddifference between them.

friend- Both are 70years old playboy creepies.

me-Michael has been married like forever.

friend- who cares... i stop talking now.

me-great!

I just tought it is hilarious she called Michael Douglas as Michael Dougie... and tought he and Jack are kinda the same thing ´´70years old playboy creepies´´


Wanted was good action flick. James McAvoy is frikin great. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOOOOOOOOOVE him.

Today i was watching ´´what happens in vegas...´´ featuring Cameron ´´super legs´´ Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. It was light weight movie, fun to watch...probaply best for hang over days :D

Anyway i baked red pepper & pesto pinwheel , i found the recepie from Rodellees blog (rodelleemarie.blogspot.com). I took them and offered to my sister, she loved them and ate like 90% of them. Rodellee thankyou from recepie!!!

Oh and i bought this bags today...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

from Zara, i love the colours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From h&m

3 kommenttia:

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

I am so glad you tried the pinwheels! I am going to try making them with baked cheese on top next time and instead of roasted peppers maybe a different vegetable.

I heard Wanted was really gory and bloody. AUGH.

I love those two bags! They both look like they could be vintage ^_^

Thank you BTW for the very sweet comment on my "I'm 25" reflective post, it melted my heart. Thank you!

sophiejade kirjoitti...

i have linked you too :)

Unknown kirjoitti...

how can she mix up michael and jack??? hilarious!!
love those new bags :)
ihanaa kohta nähhäääääääää <3