keskiviikko 16. heinäkuuta 2008

leggings&socksarecute

Jeez, this is the worst blog ever...
I have been so uninspirated lately.
Done nothing but work my butt off and did read twilight, new moon and eclipse (reading at the moment) by stephenie meyer... all books in the row.
It is kinda ridicilous how obsessed im with the books. HAHAH.


Other thing that Im obsessed at the moment... leggings paired with cute socks. Seriously, cutest combination ever and if you add nice shoes it looks adorable.

So after my 40min morning run i dedicet it was time to uptade this blog.










skirt-topshop, black tshirt- AA, grey button up with tiny flowers-h&m, leggings & socks- lindex, Flats- DinSko




and my grandmom gave me these too big Levis jeans that are my uncles old pair. AHHHHHHH, yay finally i can make those cut off denim shorts i have drooled over :D
they are PERRFECT!!!






Other DIY project is to make this skirt Alexa chung is wearing. I have loved it since i saw it first time. o guess what happened? yesterday i was doing some window shopping... and found scar with print that bring this to my mind.
My grandmom promised to help me. So excited.





Also, i have bought two bags.
I just fell in love with this suitcase alike bag from h&m.



Other bag is from Gina Tricot, it is such a lady like bag... looks bit old couch fabric.

1 kommentti:

HANNAH-ZOË kirjoitti...

oh i just discovered this blog and have fallen strait in love with it! i just finished Eclipse a couple of days ago and now i am suffering separation anxiety from being away from the books for to long. i am sadly obsessed.
anyways do you want to exchange links??