lauantai 19. heinäkuuta 2008

don´t drink when you have to go work next morning

Five is 5,38am.
and I need to be in work by 7 am.
I don´t think i can.
Awful. worst hang over ever.
Too many shots, too many breezer , too much wine... to much some other drink the name i can´t remember...
but then i NEED to go to work, since it is my last day...
what would be the better way to spend last day at work than hang over?

Last night to pub i wore







HAHAAHH this leggings + socks thing starts to be serious




5 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

so how went your day? nice pb outfit :)

FashionSqueah! kirjoitti...

I HATE working with a hangover, makes the day so much longer! Nice outfit though, especially loving the socks! Char x

Sarah Danielle kirjoitti...

jenna! i didn't know you had a blog!! i found it through Sarah's (http://fashionfisch.blogspot.com/) blog, her links. anyways, i'm glad i found it!

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

Isn't the bag wonderful? I saw it the last second and I knew I had to buy it. It has a very vintage exotic feel to it.

Wonderful outfit as always.

Unknown kirjoitti...

heyyy, millos me voitas sit tavata? mä lähen nyt vkloppuna jyväskylään ystäväni poikakaverin luokse :) onnistusko secseuraava vkloppu?